MARI BERINGAT

WAKTU SOLAT: PENANG

About Me

My photo
Sama mcm org lain, hanya Hamba Allah. Let share some useful knowledge!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Last working day in Molex

Sob3,Ni adalah aku nye farewell note utk company. Cedok dari member WD. Bukan farewell utk blog pun.Haha..
Berehat Dari 15hb-21hb. Yeay...

To whom may concern,
It has been 1 year, 4 months, 22 days or 508 days since I started working with Molex and now is the time for me to choose another career path. It’s never easy to say goodbye but I’d believe it’s the best for me.
Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for the guidance and excellent cooperation that has been given throughout these years. I will miss each bits of my bitter sweet life in Molex and how it impact and influence me J
For all my action/words that might hurt your feeling, I’d like to seek an apology from the bottom of my heart. Do keep in touch since you guys will be missed for sure. Good luck and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.


“Some people come into our lives and quickly go, Some people move our souls to dance, Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon..
They stay in our lives for a while, Leave footprints on our hearts, and make our life never, ever be the same again”
I still can be reach via personal email : hudametalurgi@gmail.com






- From me with .
-H U D A-
(017- XXXX XXX)


 
Last memory with Molex team





 








No comments:

Post a Comment